My Stock Photos

Monday, April 11, 2011

Project 52 - Week 14 Self Portraits


This week was self portraits assignment:

Do a self portrait that somehow portrays the overall emotion that is characterizing your life right now. So...if you're filled with beauty, bliss & butterflies...then you can do a happy dance selfy. And...if you're stressed to the point of not being able to recognize your own life...well then your image will look a little more like mine will. ;-) lol Okay...for real...it's an easy one...just decide on a word/emotion that would characterize your life right now...today...and come up with an idea to represent that 'feeling.

I decided to potty train Charlie this last week. I'm sad to say that it didn't work and we are back in diapers, and for the first time she pee'd on me last night. Ugh! Needless to say, it was a stressful week. So here is the picture I decided to take. I tried and tried to process it in an interesting way, but I couldn't come up with first, how I wanted it to look and then how I would accomplish the final look anyway. So after redoing and redoing it I just gave up...(like I did the potty thing) and turned it in. I guess that completes the how I feel cycle for the week.

Anywho...Self Portrait, mama gives up.


No comments:

Post a Comment