So, it has been brought to my attention that I'm not doing much photography lately. A friend posted recently that she was working on Project 52. I had never really heard of this and it sounded intriguing. Sandi Bradshaw Photography is hosting a year long photo project. She gives us an assignment each week andwell, it's to motivate us all back out their shooting. She is getting us out of our comfort zone by focusing one shot per month on self portraits. I along with most photographers would rather be behind the camera than in front of it. This means my photo albums tend to look like Jim is a single dad.
I started the project a month late, cause I didn't really feel like I would have the time but a new local friend and I were talking about it and well...she talked me into it. Thanks Annie, I really really needed this push. I plan on sometime throughout the year going back to the first 4 assignments and completing them. I'm a little OCD with that and I can't be working on Project 52 knowing I would only have 48 photos...lame. So, on that note I bring your week 5
Self Portrait - Photograph yourself either with something you love, doing something you love, or showing something you love...but, the 'something you love' can not be other people...just YOU alone in the photograph.

While I do not love having to use an outhouse everyday, I do Love living in Alaska.
I love this. Did you use a tripod to get the shot?
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeletePerfect!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
Love you!!
XOX
Yes Karie. I did this in 3 separate trips of about 15 shots each. I used a tripod and a remote. The remote is on a little delay so I could hide it before the shutter clicked. It was pretty cold and I didn't want to have a bunch of coats on so I stayed out as long as my fingers could handle it then went inside and made sure I was getting what I wanted...then back outside I went.
ReplyDelete